- What is a antonym for function?
- What does F X mean?
- What is the inverse of 11?
- What is the inverse of 8?
- What is another word for should?
- What is the opposite of a function in math?
- What is the function of thesaurus?
- What is the opposite for find?
- Are function and purpose the same?
- What is mean by performing?
- What is the opposite of perform?
- What is the inverse of 7?
- What is the multiplicative inverse of 5 11?
- What is the other name for function?
- What is another word for high performing?
What is a antonym for function?
Antonyms of FUNCTION malfunction, inertia, avocation, joblessness, discontinue, idle, fail, halt, stay, inaction, entertainment, lose, stop, fun, unemployment, inactivity, cease, idleness, irresponsibility, pastime, abstain..
What does F X mean?
The expression “f (x)” means “a formula, named f, has x as its input variable”.
What is the inverse of 11?
The additive inverse of −11 is 11 . The multiplicative inverse is a number that when multiplied by the original number will equal 1 . The multiplicative inverse of −11 is −111 .
What is the inverse of 8?
Thus, the multiplicative inverse of 8 is 1⁄8. In general, if a is a natural number, the multiplicative inverse or reciprocal of a is 1⁄a.
What is another word for should?
What is another word for should?mustneed towant towantoughthad bestbetterhad betterwill want to be sure towill want to15 more rows
What is the opposite of a function in math?
An inverse function is a function that undoes the action of the another function. A function g is the inverse of a function f if whenever y=f(x) then x=g(y). In other words, applying f and then g is the same thing as doing nothing.
What is the function of thesaurus?
dictionary. A thesaurus is used to group different words with the same meaning (synonyms) and similar words. On the other hand, a dictionary explains the definition of a word.
What is the opposite for find?
Antonym of FindWordAntonymFindLose, LossGet definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.
Are function and purpose the same?
Function: The function of a tool, is the tasks that a particular role is assigned to accomplish. … These tasks form the function of a particular role. Finally we come to Purpose. Purpose is very simply, the “why” behind our function.
What is mean by performing?
1. Perform, discharge, execute, transact mean to carry to completion a prescribed course of action. Perform is the general word, often applied to ordinary activity as a more formal expression than do, but usually implying regular, methodical, or prolonged application or work: to perform an exacting task.
What is the opposite of perform?
What is the opposite of perform?neglectomitignorekeeplosemaintainmissoverlookpreventrefuse107 more rows
What is the inverse of 7?
The multiplicative inverse of 7 is 1/7. A number’s multiplicative inverse is its reciprocal.
What is the multiplicative inverse of 5 11?
Answer. Answer: the multiplicative inverse of 5/11 is 11/5…….
What is the other name for function?
Words related to function duty, affair, task, power, service, work, business, action, part, responsibility, purpose, behavior, activity, objective, role, operation, exercise, situation, gathering, meeting.
What is another word for high performing?
high-yielding, high-efficiency, top-class, high-calibre, high-quality, efficient, highlevel, high-profile, top-level, well-functioning, sophisticated, higher-level, cost-effective, throughput, top.