- What is an example of a premium?
- What is the antonym of premium?
- What does it mean to put a premium on something?
- What’s another word for Deluxe?
- What part of speech is premium?
- What word is better than best?
- What does premium mean?
- What is another word for high quality?
- What’s the opposite of luxury?
- What is a good word for excellent?
- How do you define high quality?
- What is the synonym of premium?
What is an example of a premium?
Premium is defined as a reward, or the amount of money that a person pays for insurance.
An example of a premium is an end of the year bonus.
An example of a premium is a monthly car insurance payment.
A sum of money or bonus paid in addition to a regular price, salary, or other amount..
What is the antonym of premium?
Opposite of superior in quality or value. cheap. inexpensive. budget. lousy.
What does it mean to put a premium on something?
Value more highly than usual, as in Her employer put a premium on honesty and hard work. First recorded in 1907, this term is almost always used figuratively.
What’s another word for Deluxe?
In this page you can discover 23 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for deluxe, like: grand, elegant, luxurious, expensive, choice, exclusive, opulent, plush, posh, ritzy and sumptuous.
What part of speech is premium?
premium Definitions and Synonyms adjective. UK /ˈpriːmiəm/ Other entries for this word. + premium noun.
What word is better than best?
Outstanding, exceptional, stunning, superb. These words are really synonyms for excellent, but still more interesting.
What does premium mean?
Definition: Premium is an amount paid periodically to the insurer by the insured for covering his risk. … For taking this risk, the insurer charges an amount called the premium. The premium is a function of a number of variables like age, type of employment, medical conditions, etc.
What is another word for high quality?
What is another word for high-quality?excellentfinepremiumprimegoodsuperbsuperiorchoiceexceptionalgreat230 more rows
What’s the opposite of luxury?
▲ Opposite of indicative, or showing signs, of wealth or luxury. austere. ascetic. humble.
What is a good word for excellent?
SYNONYMS FOR excellent ON THESAURUS.COM 1 worthy, estimable, choice, fine, first-rate, prime, admirable.
How do you define high quality?
1. high quality – the quality of being superior. superiority. caliber, calibre, quality – a degree or grade of excellence or worth; “the quality of students has risen”; “an executive of low caliber” choiceness, fineness – the quality of being very good indeed; “the inn is distinguished by the fineness of its cuisine”
What is the synonym of premium?
SYNONYMS. superior, premier, high-end, top-end, exclusive, elite, top, select, choice, deluxe, luxurious, classy, prime, first-rate, high-quality, top-quality, high-grade, five-star, fine, finest. British upmarket.